November Favourites Top 5 Songs

21:56

It has been a really long time since I last posted about my monthly favourite songs (actually it has been a really long time since I am on hiatus in writing blog). Well, so I am back again! Yay!

It is easy to know that I am actually a K-Pop fan but more interested in less famous group instead of Super Junior, Big Bang, SNSD, 2NE1 and etc (just to name a few, not trying to say those not mention here are not famous). So eventually November is like a comeback month for most of the K-Pop groups and I really anticipated a few groups to do well for the comeback.

Well, let's get started.

1.  VIXX: Chained Up


Of course one of the songs must be VIXX's 2nd Full Album title song. I am a Starlight(VIXX's official fanclub name) and what would be more exciting than VIXX's comeback after so long. What I must say is this song caught me surprise when I first heard it. It is a different style as compare to what they had before. They are famous with the dark conceptual idea but this song is not dark but softer and also catchy. I can't wait for the dance version to release because their choreography is always awesome!

2. BTS: I NEED YOU





This is not a new release song. But this song is my all time favourite right after it release. To understand the hidden meanings behind the music video, you have to watch alongside the Prologue and also the Part 2 which hasn't release yet (should be this month for another comeback). This music video and the prologue have really deep meaning and it made me teary after understanding the meaning behind. This is absolutely the best K-Pop music video with storyline in 2015. BTS even got their first won in music show with this song so you can see how good is this. Again can't wait for Butterfly Part 2.

3. G.E.M 邓紫棋:再见


It has been a few year since she released a full album. It can be seen that she put a lot of effort in this album because all the songs are composed by her own. Among all the songs, this is the song that I like the best. Regardless of the music video(I am not a fan of HK or Taiwan MV), the lyrics kinda made me feel better and agreeable after the broke up.

4. Adele: Hello



Awesome song! This would be another awesome song that people would like to challenge other than Rolling in the deep, someone like you and I set fire to the rain. As expected from Adele! But I have also seen a lot of people doing meme about this song which is ridiculously funny.

5. VIXX LR: Beautiful LiaR


It is a sub-unit. Although Ravi is not one of the impressive rapper, but he definitely can compose well. Coming out with LR which stand for Leo and Ravi, the song came out great with Leo's vocal compiling together with Ravi's rap. The music video was shoot nicely and also deep meaning, expressing the conflict of letting the love one left but still in love with her.

That's all for November's top favourite songs and lets wait for BTS and B.A.P comeback any sooner in this month! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow me on Instagram