April Favourites Top 5 Songs

05:07

Final is coming!!! I am so dead meat this time round because I have four subjects in four consecutive days and most of the subjects are hard subjects which my coursework marks are pretty low. I guess I'll have to burn the midnight oil throughout the whole week. Thus of course there will be a list of songs again that I am so addicted to (so that I don't have to skip any of the songs.) So here we go...

1. VIXX: Steel Heart + Error

This is a live version. Yes, I prefer the live one instead of the music video because I freaking love the intro dance formation! (Well, basically it is because HongBin is in the center.) The effect of inserting the life stream into N and also unplug chip effect at the end of the song is also awesome. For the choreography, I would want to give a round of applause to the choreographer because the dance of the song was so nice. The beginning formation of part A with Leo trapping with other members and N coming to alive is my favorite part. Also while Ravi rapped, Leo surrounded him from the back and the lock dance is awesome as well. I just can't get bored with the dance. For the song, it is a sad song and some fans claimed they cried for the lyrics and the meaning. But I have no feeling towards it though. (Cold-blooded, perhaps?) Anyway it is still an awesome song and I wonder why that now I only started to notice about them. VIXX is definitely one of those underrated group out there in Korea.
Memories that arent ending even when it's over
I have no confidence to win over it
Love, in the end
Is a lie to just one person

2. VIXX: Voodoo Doll
Okay, the music video is disgusting. It firstly reminded me with the TVXQ Mirotic music video as it is somehow resemblance the plot of members being captured by a woman and experienced torture from that woman. However VIXX's Voodoo Doll bring it up to a whole new level because the music video is much more terrifying and enhancing the faith of a voodoo doll. HongBin's acting skill is kinda working good in the music video with the cross contact lenses he wore. Again, the dance choreography was awesome as they use a big needle in their dance and actions of stabbing the heart and body with the needle. No wonder that they had the dance alter as the original version could not be performed on the stage. I don't know why but I hope they would keep up with some dark elements concept dance and music video. What makes VIXX different from other KPOP boy groups is that their choreography consists of a lot of formation instead of everyone dancing the same dance move. Good work, VIXX. 

3. Lyn and Leo: Blossom Tears
Another disgusting music video to go. A lot of viewers couldn't understand the story so I'll simplify the plot down here. Leo lives with his lover Soo Hyun and he is a tailor. They were so in love but meanwhile Leo is holding back in the relationship. Throughout the music video, we can somehow sense that Leo is having a mental disorder (with all the pills). One day Soo Hyun is nowhere to be found and Leo rages on throwing things all around as he remembered his ex who left him and thinks that Soo Hyun might be the same. When Soo Hyun comes back and tries to calm him down with a hug, Leo decided to kill her and preserve her heart, so that she can never leave him. Yes, it is disgusting but somehow understandable. When a person experienced so much hurt from a past relationship, it might ended up with trauma and mental breakdown. He/She becomes so fragile that he/she is so afraid of love and couldn't bare to lose his/her love again. The plot is totally a sad one.
I loved you, I cared for you, that's it
I loved you but now I hate you, that's the one reason
Each petal that has fallen
Seems like us, making my heart ache
Why did we have to break up?

4. FIESTAR: You're pitiful
It doesn't have a specific reason that I like this song. It just caught my attention out from nowhere and yes the guy in the music video is somehow handsome and the one of the member in the ballad outfit is pretty. When the guy took her lipstick and put it on himself, remembering the girl, he looks extremely sexy. The song is about a guy who dumped the girl but trying to get her back now so the girl thinks he is pitiful for being miserable.  Just a random song but I just like it. 
The cold words you said to me
It's been awhile, but you've finally faded
But my heart races in my sleep sometimes
My broken heart hasn't healed yet

5. Red Velvet: Ice Cream Cake

Fun and catchy. But it is all about food (because the only english lyrics you can hear is ice cream cake and the group name itself is red velvet). It has been awhile since SM came out with songs that catch my attention. Girls Generation's Catch Me If You Can is not my type of song. I heard it once and I never try to hear it again,  like EVER AGAIN. And SJ or EXO songs are not my type as well. So this is one of the song other than f(x)'s Red Light that SM produced caught my attention and appeared in my playlist.
Bonus:
BLOCK B-BASTARZ: Conduct Zero
Without Zico being the center of the group, this sub-unit is surprisingly good. Although the meaning of the music video is nowhere to be understand and whats with the scene of lady wearing inner wear and transparent coat chopping the meat? But the song itself is awesome. I have started my addiction right when I first heard it. Go Go Ukwon and B-Bomb! (Not a fan of P.O because he looks like T.O.P) 

That summarize up my April Favorites list and till next time. (Final is coming so I will have no time to blog. Wish me luck!) :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow me on Instagram