Review: A'PIEU Marker Pen Tint

00:28

A'PIEU is a Korean road shop brand which is less famous in Malaysia as it does not have any flagship store in Malaysia. Unlike any other Korean road shop brand that has famous K-pop artist as ambassador and fancy packaging or gimmick, A'PIEU keep its brand simple and affordable.

However once in awhile A'PIEU does collaborate with some cute figure such as recently their Rillakkuma x A'PIEU AirFit Cushion and cushion blusher.

Isn't cute? I have purchased the cushion blusher in pink which I will review it some other time. 

Just recently I have purchased A'PIEU Marker Pen Tint in RD02 which is a red shade. It is very affordable, cost only 2800won for each marker pen tint. The tip design is very user-friendly as it has a spoon-shaped tip to fit the curve of your lips. 
Simple design and convenient to bring around. It does look like a marker pen.

 It can be stored up to 6months once it has been opened for usage.

My shade is in RD02 which is a deep red shade.Once opened for use, the sticker sealed will be torn.
Spoon-shaped tip to enable easy application along the curve of the lips.

This marker pen tint comes with eight different shades, which is as below.

Swatches from the official A'PIEU website:



Below is my own swatches using my RD02 Marker Pen Tint (differ from the official swatches as the lighting is different and no further touch up is applied on my swatches). 
Bare lips without any product.

First layer, trying to achieve the gradient lips.

Multiple layers for full lips.

I would say the color look different from the official swatches. It is almost as deep red as RD03 in the official swatches (again, mine is RD02). Super pigmented. Texture wise, it is very lightweight. There is no stickiness nor heavy on the lips. I almost feel as if I was wearing nothing. It is not drying nor providing moisture to the lips. It just purely provides color on the lips. 

It does transfer a bit but still considered as long lasting as it can last through a few drinks. It leaves a sheer tint on the lips after it wears off and it is easy to remove with a lip and eye remover (you know, sometimes the long lasting tint need a lot of effort to remove and may end up hurting your lips. but this is just easy to remove). 

Will I repurchase this? It is a great product for its price and outcome. I would say I would like to try more shades but not repurchasing the same shade (I have a lot of lip products and I don't think I will be able to finish it any soon so that is why). I would recommend this if you are on a tight budget as it is super affordable. But if you are looking for something that provides you moisture or glossy finish, this is not for you. 

Cheers <3






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow me on Instagram