March Favorites Top 5 Songs

21:47

Yes. It is again unlimited test, assignment and presentation time again. So it is always this period of time where there are all things coming together and made me suffocated. Of course, taking up painkillers to kill the pain when sitting in front of the lappy for so long to rush assignments.

But there is one thing that I need it as well, which is my loop nonstop playlist. The playlist that I like it so much that I dont even need to try skipping any of the songs (I ain't have time for that.) So now I would like to introduce my March Favorites Top 5 Songs.

1. SPICA(스피카): GHOST(고스트)

When mentioning about K-Pop songs, a lot of the so call K-Pop fans tend to focus only on those famous Korean groups like SNSD, Super Junior, Big Bang and etc. While being a K-Pop fans for more than 8 years (right before when SNSD/Super Junior/BigBang become famous), I was once a great fan for TVXQ. However, after JYJ left TVXQ and they were no longer 5 members, I came to set my eyes on those less well known group. And SPICA is one of my favorites because every single one of them can sing, not just some simple visual member existing for nothing but a pretty face. Usually the main track of the album should be catchy to grab more attention, but I definitely like this song so much. The vocals are great and the lyrics are even greater. Thumbs up for SPICA! 
"They forget it so well in movies and novels"
2.  Ailee: Love that is too painful was not love
I have like Ailee's singing voice ever since she debuted. When a lot of people debut as in a group, Ailee who came back from the US debuted as a solo singer and she showed the people how good she can sing. So this song is actually one of the song she sang during her participation in Immortal Song 2. She totally nailed this song. I heard the original song who was sung by Kim Kwang Seok, I would say it is a nice song but it will not catch my attention. But Ailee's version is totally different. However I also came to like the version that Xia JunSu sang. It is more calm as JunSu didnt alter the song too much. But comparing JunSu and Ailee, I still prefer Ailee's version. 
"Too painful a love, was not love."
3. 黄丽玲A-Lin:
When I am A Singer season three came out, I didnt actually watch it like I did for I am A Singer season two. I did hit an eye on G.E.M Tang but no one in I am A Singer season three caught my eyes ( and of course because Han Hong is there, I dislike the show more) until I heard this song from nowhere by A-Lin. I heard the original song by Karen Mok but I don't like it. Somehow I felt as the song penetrates into my heart and stabs it badly. 
"假如我不曾愛你我不會失去自己    想念的刺 釘住我的位置
因為你總會提醒    儘管我得到世界 有些幸福不是我的"

4. Kim Jaejoong 김재중 : My Only Comfort 나만의 위로
This is actually an OST for the movie Jackal is Coming which JaeJoong and JiHyo acting as the hero and the heroin of the movie. This song appeared during JiHyo complementing JaeJoong when he first debuted, this song was so soulful and JiHyo was humming the song all around. I came to like this song right when I heard it and when I searched it on the internet, I came to realize that it was the song from the movie (didn't realize it when I was actually watching the movie.) So, JaeJoong is joining the enlistment by the end of March, which means I will have to wait for a very long time to be able to hear to his new songs again. So for the meantime, lets just hear something from his old tracks. 
"The ring I prepared for you lost its pair
It is only left on my finger, and so sorrow cries
Wish it rains so it can hide my tears
Cry, cry, cry again"



5. Jay Chou 周杰倫: 你比從前快樂

I know this is a very old song. Because recently saw a lot of posts that was about Jay Chou and Jacky Wu's conflict, it reminds me of this song. I would say the song was random, Jay Chou's singing skill was just so-so and of course the lyric was ordinary as well, but I just like it! 
"知道分手後你不難過 你比從前快樂
那祝福的話叫我如何能夠說的出口
那過往歡樂是否褪色 想問你怎麼捨得"



So that it is. My March Favorites Top 5 Songs that accompany me gone through the hardship of midterm, assignments and presentation! :) :) :) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow me on Instagram