Farewell TOS.

05:29

I couldn't remember since when I have started Tower of Saviors, it was long ago. I can barely remember when I first got into the game, it was crazy. I was so hype with every card drawn and wanted to brag about it to him. I even wouldn't want to waste any stamina and played it once it was recharge. 


Then I have stopped playing this game about some times ago. After an incident, I have lost all the enthusiasms towards this game. Yet I still log in everyday to retrieve the free gems but I will not complete any missions or requests. There at one time meeting up a friend that I haven't seen her for years, Jacqueline, she said she was interested in this TOS game and asked if I am playing it as well. Without any hesitation, I told her that I could give her my existing account. So, she took over my account.

I didn't have this strong feeling of abandoning and saying farewell to TOS until recently that I meet up with Jacqueline again. When we was tea-ing in the coffee shop and waiting for our coffee to be serve, she was playing TOS and I can't do anything but staring at her screen. She got herself some new cards and some was my old cards. I didn't know if she formed any great team with the cards or don't because back when I was playing the game I couldn't do much better, don't even mention when I have left the game for so long. 

Without me thinking, I blurted, "Actually what is that attractive about this game?'. 

I know this question was weird. It was indeed very weird because I was so into this game before. Yet right now, I don't find this game attractive anymore. 

"It was not attractive for you because you have lost the reason for you started to play?", she said.

I guess she was right. I started playing this game because I wanted to understand what kind of game this was to gain so much of his attention. Then when he started to teach me about the game, I felt somewhat we have something more to be connected. More and more when I have started to get used to the game, I can always brag about the achievements and cards that I have accomplished and collected to him. I wanted us to be connected by lots and lots of thing, and more memories of us shared together, any memories. 

Then when we separated, it seems the enthusiasm died as well, following our dying love. 

When I remembered that the fact I lost the interest in this game is because I lost the person who led me to this game, I uninstalled the game from my handphone. The account was given out, the game app was just a shell. Then there I finally I realized it was time to finally said goodbye to TOS forever. I don't know how much afford and real cash I have spent on this game, it can be said as a waste for giving it out, but I think it is definitely a waste for keeping it inactive if I didn't give it out. Hence, I let go of my Facebook account that was bind together with the TOS account as Jacqueline may wanted to participate any activities launch by the game through Facebook. 

P/S: Jacqueline is definitely not doing good with my TOS account. As it was hard for a newbie to play with that much of cards from the start. She said she will learn and appreciate the cards but it has been more than 5 months, not any better. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow me on Instagram