Unwrapped Watson's Lucky Bag

06:58

"Watson is giving out a Lucky Bag worth RM168 with purchase of RM88 and above of any cosmetics brands."

Today I went to KLCC to purchase some goods for celebration of Chinese New Year and then I came across Watson to check out for discounted daily products. Watson is promoting this event of giving out a Lucky Bag worth RM168 with purchase of RM88 and above of cosmetic products and I realized that I need a liquid foundation as the shade of the air cushion I am using now didn't suit my skin tone.

So I was checking the L'oreal True Match Liquid Foundation as I saw a lot of good reviews on it. The price of the foundation is RM44.72 which is on 20% discount with original price of RM55.00++. After picking up the shade that I wanted, I was thinking why don't I purchase some other stuffs that I need to make it a total of RM88 so that I can get the Lucky Bag. I was so curious about what are things inside the Lucky Bag that it said it worth RM168.

After picking up some other products, I got this free Lucky Bag from Watson.


I was so excited to unwrap this Lucky Bag and check what was the things inside. 
It was surprisingly contained so little items. Below will be the list of items inside the Lucky Bag.

From the right,
1. Simply Siti New Age Moisture Toner Age Reverse. (Old Packaging, Original Size, MFG May 2014) Worth RM29.90 
2. Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Enamel (Original Size, MFG May 2014) Worth RM20.90
3. Za Lip Drops (Original Size, MFG June 2012) Worth RM18.90
4. Silkygirl Pure Fresh Oil-Control Pressed Powder (Original Size, MFG July 2013) Worth RM15.90
5. Kate Powderless Liquid for COVER (Sample Size, 2 Sachets) Worth N/A 
6. Peripera  Peri's Tint Water (Sample Size) Worth N/A
7. Silkygirl Lolly Lip Gloss (Original Size, MFG Dec 2012, No longer sold in Watson) Worth RM17.90
8. Kate RM5 Cash Voucher with purchase of RM50 and above.

That concludes up all the item inside the box. By rough estimation, the contains inside doesn't worth RM168 as it mentioned. Also the shade of the pressed powder cannot be change according to your own skin tone. Overall it was quite disappointed because some of the products are nearly expired. Most of the products are lips product. I was expecting something with a wider range.

Anyhow, it is free so I can actually try out these products without buying it. Thanks Watson.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow me on Instagram